Public phobia is a very well known evil element of society. It causes people to stay alone. In this the person is very uncomfortable in meeting new people. They can not stand in any group. There is a phobia within them about the public. This public phobia is not permanent and is treatable. We can on our own treat public phobia.
Due to public phobia, people are unable to express properly. The fear of getting judges by others haunts them always. There is a reason why we call it public phobia and not public fear. The reason behind fear is known while behind phobia is unknown. People who have public phobia are themselves unaware behind the occurring of it. This furthermore increase the phobia.
There are several therapies which prove useful to remove phobia. Counseling is a very known method to cure this. It is a time consuming process. Hypnotherapy is much quicker and more successful in bringing out the positive result. If you have public phobia then you can have hypnotherapy treatment for the same. To know more about the treatment, click here.
Self-Treatment of Public Phobia
You can also start to work upon yourself. If we have a problem then we also have a solution. Following are few of the steps which we can practice to get over public phobia:
- Attention: Whenever in public, shift your attention to external surrounding.
- Challenge: Let those negative and self doubting thoughts know that you will bring them down. You will challenge them and you will overcome them.
- Breathing: Adapt some breathing technique, it may be any breathing technique. Just practice it regularly to have better control over self.
- Exposure: There are several elements included in public phobia which makes you uncomfortable. Create a list and work one every issue one by one.
- Focus: Learn to focus your attention to more important factor. When in public, focus on your surrounding, public and other external elements.
- Goals: Set your goals, they will give you motivation.
- Thoughts: With the help of practical experiments, check the power of your thoughts.
- Comfort Zone: Always be ready to push yourself out of your lazy comfort zone.
- Help: If needed, seek a friend from a therapist or even a friend.
These steps will help you to overcome public phobia on your own. It will take time but result will motivate you on every step.
Hypnotherapy will Help?
Yes, it will help you. It works on sub conscious part of mind. You can either consult a hypnotherapist. Or you can also learn hypnotherapy for self. With that you can not only help yourself but you will be able to solve similar issues of others as well.
To know more about the courses, click here.
To know more about self treatment of public phobia, watch the video below.
Also, subscribe our YouTube Channel.